From: main@hamclubs.groups.io <main@hamclubs.groups.io> on behalf of RONALD WHITE via Groups.Io <ronald_white444@...>
Sent: 14 October 2019 12:35
To: main@hamclubs.groups.io <main@hamclubs.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Ham Clubs] RSGB Convention - Grow, Merge or Disband Your Club

Only problem I can see if we all go virtual clubs with no clubs as they are now then any practical teaching needed or even people wishing to learn new aspects will have not a lot of places field days are good but not if weather is inclement  so clubs as they are do have a place.lights blue touch paper stands back with tin hat on 😊

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.