Re: Removing clubs from training and exams?

Allan Gallop

Honestly I disagree, in fact clubs should be more involved in training and exams. My concern is with those who have difficulty traveling and/or otherwise disabled, with the new online exam system the avenue is now opened for potentially more people to be able to join the hobby, should club trainers be able to train and moderate exams from a person's home.. a feat only possible by local clubs. I think the RSGB should do more in the way of empowering clubs with tools to make this happen.

Join main@hamclubs.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.