Re: One to rule them all

M5AKA

Liz,

My take on members only areas on club websites is they are a complete waste of time and effort.

The hard truth is that clubs with fewer than 50 members are unlikely to be capable of generating sufficient compelling content to make a Members Only area viable.

The question should be who exactly is going to be generating all the content for a members only area?

I know some clubs put their newsletter in a Members Only area. Now I view a club newsletter as something that should be spread far and wide to showcase and promote the club, but i acknowledge some clubs like to keep what they do secret.

73 Trevor M5AKA

Join main@hamclubs.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.